Congratulations to the WAFL Committee, elected in at the 2019 AGM! Positions held are:
- President: Byron Roff
- Secretary: Matthew Lewis
- Treasurer: Andrew Gavaghan
- Independent Umpire Representative: Hugh Wilson
- Youth Academy Representative: Victor Labotsky
- AFLNZ Representative: Tom O’Keeffe
A copy of the AGM Minutes can be viewed here: WAFL 2019 AGM Minutes
The 2019 Annual General Meeting of the Wellington AFL will be held on Tuesday the 14th of May at 19-23 Taranaki St commencing at 6:00pm*.
This meeting is the single most important meeting of the year for the League, and your attendance is requested. At the meeting the President will present the Annual Report, and the the Secretary will deliver the presentation of the financial statement. Additionally, we will conduct the election for office bearers, and cover several points of business. The Secretary will distribute documents relevant to any voting points no later than 7 days before the meeting.
- President’s annual report
- Financial report and presentation of financial statement
- Election of office bearers
- Nominations are now open for elected Committee positions
- General business
*Note: the doors will be locked, so please be there by 5:50 to be let in. Call Matt at 021922201 if you get stuck, but the meeting will start promptly at 6pm.