The 1st Annual General Meeting of the Wellington AFL will be held on Tuesday the 7th of August at 19-23 Taranaki St commencing at 6:00pm*.
This meeting is the single most important meeting of the year for the Members of the League, and your attendance is requested. At the meeting the Management Committee will present several items affecting the structure of the League, and WAFL as a Chartered Society. The Secretary will distribute documents relevant to the voting points no later than 7 days before the meeting.
- Formalise Society name change
- Formalise new Society rules
- Formalise Committee Appointees for 2018
- Formally approve FY2017 Finances
- Formalise WAFL Codes of Conduct
- 2018 Season Format discussion
- 16 aside competition discussion
- WAFL Registration Broadcast
- WAFL Medical Consent Forms Broadcast
- More TBC